Emergency tenant information

Home > Leasing > Emergency tenant information


Urgent repairs are:

  • A burst water service
  • A blocked or broken toilet system
  • A serious roof leak
  • A gas leak
  • A dangerous electrical fault
  • Flooding or serious flood damage
  • Serious storm or fire damage
  • A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by your landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering
  • Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
  • Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
  • An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
  • A serious fault in a lift or stairs

If you choose to undertake works that turn out to NOT be urgent you will be responsible for payment.

Remember that you should always know where your mains water tap is and turn it OFF in the event of a burst tap or pipe.

Helpful trade contact numbers:

Gas faults and emergencies: 132691(multinet Gas network)

Electricity faults and emergencies: 132 099(United Energy)

Yarra Valley Water: 132762(Faults 24 HRS)

South East Water: 132812(Faults24 HRS)

Emergency Plumbing: 0401 135 375(Lambe plumbing Service)

State Emergency Service 13 25 00 or 9688 0333

How much is your property worth?

Get in touch to learn more about current market trends and conditions and local property sale and rental values.